About Jim Toronto
A full-time REALTOR, associate broker and certified resident specialist, Jim has successfully guided clients in buying and selling homes in Northern Virginia for nearly 30 years.
He takes pleasure in getting to know his clients and working with them every step of the way. Experienced and well-informed in the intricacies of buying and selling, preparing and pricing, and marketing and financing, Jim's exceptional ability to listen, explain the process, and produce results exceeds his client's needs and expectations.
A long-time North Arlington resident and home-owner, Jim is considered an ‘almanac' of area houses and neighborhoods. His deep familiarity with the community and market as well as his exceptional personal service makes him one of Arlington's most trusted and dependable residential REALTORS.
Activities and Affiliations
- Treasurer, Williamsburg Civic Association
- Member, National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Member, Virginia Association of REALTORS® (VAR)
- Member, Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS® (NVAR), Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club for more than 25 years
- Licensed REALTOR® since 1982
- Licensed Broker
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
Additional Professional Experience
- Managed Maryland-based family businesses (pharmacy and restaurant)
- Served in U.S. Navy
- CEO of four dialysis centers, Bio Medical Applications